AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router Archer AX11000
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi for Extreme Gaming – AX11000 speed machine that delivers 12-streams Wi-Fi Speeds Over 10 Gbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz Gaming) + 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Game Accelerator – Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive
- Game Protector – Keep your accounts and documents safe with Homecare™ security system powered by Trend Micro™.
- Game Statistics – Real-time latency, game duration and network resource allocation in a glance with fine-tuned UI.
- Ultra Connectivity - 2.5 Gbps WAN port and eight Gigabit LAN ports, 2 USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C provide extensive connectivity.
- Powerful Processing – 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors ensure your network performance always at peak run.
- Highly Efficient – OFDMA increases the avg. throughput and reduces the lag.
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
What is Wi-Fi 6?
Dominate the Competition
Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
10 Gbps Wi-Fi Era
Higher speeds make less congestion for gaming rigs. Armed with Wi-Fi 6, Archer AX11000 becomes the next-level speed machine that offers astonishing Wi-Fi speeds up to 10756 Mbps with an extended range.Learn more about Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Lightning Attack to Defeat Latency
More connected devices mean more fun, without dragging down performance. Revolutionary OFDMA is introduced to improve average throughput by 4× and cut the latency. Take advantage of incredibly low latency to demolish your enemies, with your team crew together.Learn more about Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Multiple devices share
one channel at same time.
Offer 4×4 connections
to reduce wait time.
Larger area coverage
serves numerous devices.
Crush the Lag Win the Game
Game Accelerator automatically detects and optimizes gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive, and keep your network as fast as your reaction speed.
Know Your Network
Game Statistics shows the real-time latency, game duration and system utilization at a glance in a refreshed dashboard with fine-tuned UI elements, puts total control at your fingertips.
Keep All Elements Security
Game Protector keeps your accounts and system safe. This enhanced HomeCare™ security system is powered by Trend Micro™, delivering comprehensive antivirus protection that ensures your total security while gaming online.
Game on the Fast Lane
Gaming Band—a dedicated gaming band for your game rigs, makes your online games and your families' Netflix 4K streaming no more competitor.
DFS expands available channel automatically, get on the more vacant lane and boost the game.
Equipped with 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 1 GB of RAM to handle huge throughput and crush the lag. Link Aggregation and USB 3.0 type C and type A ports ensure virtually any device can connect to your home network.
2.5 Gbps WAN Port
1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU 1 GB RAM
USB Type-A Type-C
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
* Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
* Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
* Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
* The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
* Full utilization of HT160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
* This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
* 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
* Use of WPA3 requires the later firmware upgrade and compatible devices.
* Use of VPN Client requires the later firmware upgrade.
|Processor||1.8 GHz 64 bit Quad-Core CPU|
|Memory||1 GB RAM512 MB Flash|
|Interface||8× 1G/100M/10M LAN Ports,1× 2.5G/1G/100M WAN Port1× USB-A 3.0 Port + 1× USB-C 3.0 Port|
|Button||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonReset ButtonWPS ButtonPower On/Off Button LED on/off Button|
|External Power Supply||12 V ⎓ 5 A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||11.3 × 11.3 × 7.2 in.(288 × 288 × 184mm)|
|Antenna||8× High-Performance External Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||5 GHz2.4 GHz|
|Signal Rate||5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax)5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax)2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz_1:11a 6Mbps：-96dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-78dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-65dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-62dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-90dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-59dBm11ac VHT160_MCS0:-87dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-54dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-62Bm11ax HE40_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-59dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-57dBm11ax HE160_MCS0:-84dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-54dBm5 GHz_2:11a 6Mbps：-96dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-78dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-65dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-62dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-90dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-59dBm11ac VHT160_MCS0:-87dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-54dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-62Bm11ax HE40_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-59dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-57dBm11ax HE160_MCS0:-84dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-54dBm2.4 GHz：11g 6Mbps：-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm11n HT20_MCS0:-97dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-78dBm11n HT40_MCS0:-95dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-75dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-67dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-61dBm|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Guest Network, DFS, MU-MIMO, OFDMA|
|Transmission Power||CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz)<23dBm(5.15GHz~5.35GHz)<30dBm(5.47GHz~5.725GHz)FCC: <30dBm(2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)<24dBm(5.25GHz-5.35GHz & 5.47GHz-5.725 GHz)|
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz guest network1× 2.4 GHz guest network|
|Quality of Service||Advanced Gaming Qos powered by TrendMicro|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP|
|Management||Advanced Parental control powered by TrendMicro, Local Management, Remote Management|
|DHCP||Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link|
|NAT||Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless Router Archer AX11000Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS,NetWare, UNIX or LinuxInternet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or otherJava-enabled browserCable or DSL ModemSubscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
Archer AX11000 received award ‘CES Innovation Award 2019’’ from CES 2019 – one of the largest trade show around globe. The CES Innovation Awards is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products.2019, United States
Archer AX11000 received award ‘Best of CES’’ from techhive.com2019, United States