Smart WiFi Outdoor Plug
- Matter Certified – Integrate Matter-certified Tapo devices with other Matter end products into your preferred ecosystem.
- Long Wi-Fi Range - With dual antennas for long range Wi-Fi, the Smart Outdoor Plug has a reach of up to 300ft in open areas.
- IP65 Weatherproof - Works safely in the garden, patio, or backyard to power your outdoor devices.
- Double The Outlets - Access and use two outdoor devices from anywhere, together or individually—all with one smart plug.
- Voice Control – Manage your smart outdoor plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, or Google Assistant.
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off from wherever you are through the Tapo app.
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices.
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
Extend Your Smart Home Outdoors
Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug
Ideal for Outdoors
The outdoor smart plug meets the IP65 rating against strong jets of water. With outdoor temperature resistance of -4~122℉(-20~50℃), it withstands rain, snow, dust, and other harsh weather.
Up to 300 ft Long-Range WiFi Coverage
With dual antennas, the outdoor plug's signal reaches up to 300 ft in an open field and transmits 164 ft through three concrete walls2, offering you stable connection over longer distances.
Use simple voice commands with Siri®, Alexa, or Google Assistant to conveniently control connected devices without having to walk out of the house.
Power on your patio lights, string lights, holiday decorations according to your routines and preferences.
Control from Anywhere
Turn on/off your connected devices with the Tapo app from anywhere at anytime. This way, you’ll always enter into a well-lit yard.
2 Independent Outlets
Two independent AC outlets allow you to control connected devices individually through your apps or home assistants.
up to 1800W
With loads up to 1800W, the outdoor smart plug powers appliances such as outdoor furnaces and swimming pool pumps.
Control multiple devices all at once for a customizable scene. Instantly set the perfect ambience for any activity.
Share to Family
The Matter protocol enables family members to control your home's smart products through different control ecosystems.
Enjoy Easy, Friendly Setup
Tapo offers users multiple options to simplify configuration experiences. Use Bluetooth to easily onboard the outdoor plug with the Tapo app. Users can also set up Tapo P400M by scanning the included code with any Matter-compatible app, such as the Alexa app, Google Home app, and Apple Home app.
Tapo app : Bluetooth Onboarding
Matter-Compatible app: Scan the Matter code Setup Guide for Matter products>>
|Protocol||IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth (for setup only)|
|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz WiFi Only|
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||3.1 × 4.2 × 1.6 in (79.4 × 106.5 × 39.4 mm)|
|Material||UL94-V0 Flame-Retardant PC|
|Buttons||Individual Power ButtonsIndividual Status LEDs|
|Maximum Load||15A, 1800W, 1/2 HP Motor|
|Third-Party Platform||• Matter-Certified• Apple Home• Alexa• Google Assistant• Samsung SmartThings|
|Package Contents||Tapo P400M× 1Clamp× 1Screw & Wall Anchor× 1Quick Start Guide|
|Certifications||RoHS, FCC, ETL|
|Environment||-4℉ ~ 122℉ （-20℃ ~ 50℃）10%~90%RH, Non-condensing|
1. When not in use, the sockets should remain capped with the included weather-resistant cover.
2.The maximum wireless signal coverage specification is based on performance testing results. Actual wireless coverage is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.