TL-WA820REEnd of Life
300Mbps USB Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Superior Extension – Two external antennas expand your home's wireless coverage, creating reliable connections and eliminating dead zones
- Compact Design – Miniature size and USB port design maximize flexible deployment and mobility
- 300Mbps Wi-Fi – Ideal speeds for video and music streaming
- WPS – Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button
- Intelligent Signal Light –Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- TP-Link Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility – Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
300Mbps USB Wi-Fi
Mini and Mighty
No larger than a USB flash-drive, the TL-WA820RE has a compact design that expands Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, supporting speeds of up to 300Mbps for all your mobile devices.
- Primary Coverage
- Extended Coverage
Two external antennas boost your signal coverage and stability to keep your devices reliably connected wherever your network reaches.
USB-Powered for Never-Before-Seen Flexibility
The TL-WA820RE is our first-ever range extender that is powered by any USB port. Just plug into a
power strip, power bank or computer to extend Wi-Fi. More choices for ultimate flexibility.
Tap, Connect, Extend
Just press the WPS button on your router, then the WPS button on TL-WA820RE to enjoy simple, expanded Wi-Fi.
Find the Best Spot at a Glance
The TL-WA820RE features an Intelligent Signal Light to helps you quickly find the best location for strong, reliable Wi-Fi coverage.
- Too far away
from the router
Secure your network by controlling who can use it
Configure settings to adjust your wireless coverage area
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Power Consumption||2.5W MAX|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||89.41 x 36.6 x 14.3mm|
|Antenna||2 x external|
|Signal Rate||2.4GHz:Up to 300Mpbs|
|Reception Sensitivity||2.4GHz11g 54M: -79dBm@10% PER11n HT20 mcs7: -77dBm@10% PER11n HT40 mcs7: -74dBm@10% PER"|
|Wireless Modes||Range Extender|
|Wireless Functions||Power ScheduleAccess ControlLED ControlWi-Fi Coverage"|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEPWPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Package Contents||300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender TL-WA820REQuick Installation Guide"|
|Box Dimensions (W X D X H)||156.5 x 101.5 x 30mm|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F) Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing"|
† Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and the maximum number of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.