TL-PA4030KITEnd of Life
AV500 3-port Mini Powerline Adapter Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 500Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- 3* 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ45) Ports
- Twin Pack design helps establish a basic powerline network
- No new wires, no configuration required
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TL-PA4030KIT AV500 3-port Mini Powerline Adapter Starter Kit takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data, while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA4030KIT into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With its miniature design, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of being able to plug it in anywhere in your home!
Up to 500Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA4030KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. With its built-in powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA4030KIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS.
Multiple Ethernet Ports
Equipped with 3 Ethernet ports, TL-PA4030KIT allows users to connect three devices in a room to secure wired networks simultaneously.
Plug and Play
You can setup a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK Powerline adapters, just plug in and play. What’s more, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple Powerline adapters in your home Powerline network.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
|Plug Type||EU, UK|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||3* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 7.600W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 7.556W (220V/50Hz)
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.6 x 2.2 x 1.2 in.(93×56×30 mm)|
|Range||300M in house|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapters TL-PA4030*2,
Ethernet cable (RJ45),
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7,8, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.