-  How to configure the TP-Link wireless adapter working as a Soft AP with new utility
-  What can I do if the TP-Link Wireless Adapter is not achieving desired speed?
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
-  How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
-  How to Use the New TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility to connect to network?
-  How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
-  What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
-  How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
-  Why cannot I scan any wireless network on Windows 7 nor Vista with Kaspersky installed?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
-  Automatic Installation of TP-Link Adapters under Windows 7
-  How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
-  How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
-  How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?
|Published Date: 2014-09-18||Language: English||File Size: 7.03 MB|
Operating System: Vista/XP/7/8/8.1
Notes:For TL-WN721NC V1
1、Adding Windows 8.1 driver;
2、Windows 8/7/xp/vista drivers does not update.
|Published Date: 2013-11-13||Language: English||File Size: 12.59 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7/8
Notes:For Windows 8