Download for Archer T4U
- Product Overview
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Setup and Installation Video (for Mac OS)
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Troubleshooting Video(for Windows)
-  Why cannot I find or connect to my wireless networks?
-  Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter
-  How to install the driver manually on MAC OS?
-  How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter
-  How to configure the TP-Link wireless adapter working as a Soft AP with new utility
-  What can I do if the TP-Link Wireless Adapter is not achieving desired speed?
-  How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
-  How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
-  How to Use the New TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility to connect to network?
-  How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
-  What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
-  How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
-  How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
-  How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
-  How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?
|Published Date: 2018-06-25||Language: English||File Size: 15.12 MB|
Operating System: MAC 10.8~10.12
|Published Date: 2018-06-25||Language: English||File Size: 46.28 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 32bit/64bit
|Published Date: 2018-04-28||Language: English||File Size: 12.36 MB|
Operating System: mac os x 10.13
1. For Mac 10.13.
This is a beta version, unknown bugs may still exist. The formal version is coming soon.