Download for Archer T1U
- Product Overview
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Setup and Installation Video (for Mac OS)
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Troubleshooting Video(for Windows)
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Setup and Installation Video (for Windows)
-  Most frequent questions when installing Linux driver of Wi-Fi Adapter
-  How to install the driver manually on MAC OS?
-  How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter
-  How to configure the TP-Link wireless adapter working as a Soft AP with new utility
-  What can I do if the TP-Link Wireless Adapter is not achieving desired speed?
-  How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
-  How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
-  How to Use the New TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility to connect to network?
-  How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
-  What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
-  How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
-  How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
-  How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
-  How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?
|Published Date: 2017-12-07||Language: English||File Size: 10.13 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.12-10.13
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
This is a beta version; unknown bugs may still exist. The formal version is coming soon.
|Published Date: 2017-07-21||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 8.88 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.7-10.11
|Published Date: 2017-07-21||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 41.80 MB|
Operating System: Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 32bit/64bit