Securifi Motion Sensor
How to add a Securifi motion sensor to the Deco network?
- Remove the back cover of the sensor by pushing in the button at the bottom of the sensor, then insert the battery.
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Sensors -> Motion Sensor (Securifi) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Reattach the rear cover of the sensor and make sure it snaps in place properly.
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the device is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the device is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for it. Then tap DONE, and the device will list on the app.
How to reset a Securifi motion sensor?
Press and hold the Join/Reset button (C) for 10 seconds until the green LED light up briefly.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the sensor / the sensor is offline/unreachable
- Move the sensor closer to the Deco router;
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area;
- Reset the sensor and re-add it to the Deco network.
Byla tato FAQ užitečná?
Vaše zpětná vazba nám pomůže zlepšit naše webové stránky