GE Link Smart Bulb
How to add a GE Link Smart Bulb to the Deco network?
- Plug in the bulb and power on.
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Lights -> GE Link Smart LED Light Bulb (GE) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Turn the bulb off once and then on.
- The light bulb will flash slowly as it is connecting.
- When the flashing stops, the bulb should be discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN, while searching, turn off and then turn on the bulb.
- When the bulb is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for the bulb. Then tap DONE, and the bulb will list on the app.
How to reset a GE Link Smart Bulb?
- Plug in the bulb and power on. (It’s recommended to plug the bulb where you can turn it on/off via a wall switch.)
- Turn off the bulb at 3 seconds and on at 3 second intervals (3 seconds off + 3 seconds on = 1 on-off cycle).
- Repeat the on-off cycle (approximately 5 times) until the bulb flashes once.
- As soon as the bulb dims and then goes back to full brightness, it has been reset.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the bulb / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the bulb is already factory reset before you add.
- Make sure the bulb has power supply.
- Move the bulb closer to the Deco unit.
- Unplug and re-plug the bulb, then try again.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Byla tato FAQ užitečná?
Vaše zpětná vazba nám pomůže zlepšit naše webové stránky