AC5400 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gaming Router
- Wi-Fi Made for Gamers – Dominate the competition with Wi-Fi made for gamers and gaming families.
- GeForce NOW Recommended – Best latency killer for cloud gaming GeForce NOW.
- Battle-Tested Processing – 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, three co-processors and 1 GB RAM.
- Prioritized Performance – Set the QoS engine to gaming mode to keep your connection fast when everyone is online.
- Connect More Devices – Tri-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 5400 Mbps over one 2.4 GHz (1000 Mbps) and two 5 GHz (2167 Mbps) bands.1
- Adept Multi-Tasking – MU-MIMO and Airtime Fairness serve multiple connections and distribute Wi-Fi and optimize performance.2
- Far-Reaching Coverage – RangeBoost strengthens reception and beamforming sends targeted Wi-Fi to keep devices connected at farther distances than other routers.
- Doubled Wired Speeds – Link Aggregation teams two of the eight Gigabit LAN ports or one LAN with the WAN port to double the connection speed.
- Comprehensive Security – Powerful antivirus works from the router to protect all your devices from cyber threats with HomeCare™.3
|Standards||Wi-Fi 5IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AC54005 GHz: 2167 Mbps (802.11ac)5 GHz: 2167 Mbps (802.11ac)2.4 GHz: 1000 Mbps (802.11n)|
|WiFi Range||4 Bedroom Houses
8× Detachable High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi rangeHigh-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
Tri-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSimultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupationDFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||1.8 GHz 64 Bit Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× Gigabit WAN Port8× Gigabit LAN PortsLink Aggregation (802.3ad) available with 2× LAN ports|
|USB Support||2× USB 3.0 PortsSupported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32Supported Functions:Apple Time MachineFTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Botones||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonWPS ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 5 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WEPWPAWPA2WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer GatewayHomeCare™ Antivirus
Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringApp BlockURL FilteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bedtime)Log InsightMonthly Report
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||GeForce NOW™ QoSQoS by DeviceHomeCare™ QoS
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||11.3 × 11.3 × 7.2 in(288 × 288 × 184 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer C5400XPower AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
1 Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume, and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
2 Use of MU-MIMO and 1024-QAM requires clients to also support corresponding features.
3 TP-Link HomeCare™ is available for free for the first few months after subscription. Please visit and check www.tp-link.com/homecare.
4 Static Link Aggregation is supported on LAN 2 and LAN 3.