Descarga para TL-PA4020 KIT
How to set up TP-Link powerline adapters
This video will show you how to install TP-Link powerline adapters and the way to secure your home powerline network. * This video applies to TP-Link powerline adapter and its multiple-pack kits. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.More Fold
Introduction to TP-Link Power Line adapters
Watch what a TP-Link Power Line adapter could do for you.More Fold
How to Troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline Product
How to troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline product will help you identify and solve common problems that may prevent your powerline adapters from working as expected. It includes:
a. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is on
b. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is offMore Fold
How to change the Wireless Settings of the TP-Link Powerline Extender?
How to configure the TP-Link Powerline Extender to your Wi-Fi network will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link Powerline Extender in your home using two methods:
a. Copy Wi-Fi settings from router to extender
b. Configure Wi-Fi settings manuallyMore Fold
- Are the TP-Link powerline adapters compatible with each other?
- How to add an extra Powerline adapter to the existing Powerline network by adding the the powerline key on the Utility(Green UI)
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility on Windows（Blue UI）
- How to set up a new secure wireless network using Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit by Pair button
- How to set a new Powerline Network Name to secure your whole Powerline network using the tpPLC Utility on Windows
- How to update the firmware using the tpPLC Utility on Windows
- TpPLC Utility Not Detecting Powerline devices
- Explanation about the Powerline Rate and Actual speed of the Powerline Adapters
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.