Centralite Motion Sensor
How to add a Centralite motion sensor to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Switchs/Plugs/Outlets -> Plug-in Module (Centralite) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Pull the Remove to Pair tab on the sensor.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- When the device is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for it. Then tap DONE, and the device will list on the app.
How to reset a Centralite motion sensor?
- Remove the cover and then the battery.
- While holding down the reset button, reinsert the battery to factory reset the device.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the sensor / the sensor is offline/unreachable
- Move the sensor closer to the Deco router;
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area;
- Reset the sensor and re-add it to the Deco network.
Mit Ihrer Rückmeldung tragen Sie dazu bei, dass wir unsere Webpräsenz verbessern.