Download for TL-MR6400
- Product Overview
- How to log into the web-based management interface of TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router?
- Troubleshooting guide of no internet access with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode
- How do I install a SIM card for my 4G Wi-Fi router or Mobile Wi-Fi?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router (new UI)?
- How do I log into the web-based Management Page of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router (new logo)?
- How to configure data settings of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router in 3G/4G Router Mode (new logo)?
- How to configure local and remote management rule of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router (new logo)?
- How to configure Address Reservation of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router (new logo)?
- How to configure Dynamic DNS of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router (new logo)?
- How to configure IPv6 of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router in Standard Router Mode (new logo)?
- How to configure Parental Control function with TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router (new logo)?
- How to set up Access Control for website blocking with TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router (new logo)?
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router (new logo)?
- How to upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router (new logo)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-06-30||Language: English||File Size: 39.44 MB|
Improved equipment security.
Для TL-MR6400(EU) V2.0
|Published Date: 2018-12-28||Language: English||File Size: 39.68 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes
1. Improve the performance and stability. It is highly recommended to update this firmware.
1. For TL-MR6400(EU) V2.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.