Download for VIGI C330
- Product Overview
- VIGI Camera(EU1_Asia-Pacific_14 Lanuages)_Installation Guide
- VIGI Camera(EU2_16 Lanuages)_Installation Guide
- VIGI Wired Camera User Guide
- VIGI Camera(America_Middle-East-Africa_5 Lanuages)_Installation Guide
- VIGI Wired Camera_Overview of Regulatory Compliance
- VIGI App_UG
- VIGI C330(UN)_V1_Installation Guide
- VIGI Security Manager_User Guide
VIGI Security Manager
VIGI Security Manager_V188.8.131.52
|Published Date: 2023-01-04||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 105.41 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10
1. Support the Smart Detection features (only available on specific model).
Please update the VIGI Security Manager to the latest version before using the new-released model.
VIGI Security Manager_V1.2.2
|Published Date: 2022-11-08||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 104.93 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10
1. Support to export/import device configuration file to batch config devices.
- General questions about halos on the VIGI Camera’s screen
- Common questions about VIGI
- How to configure VIGI camera's exposure parameters
- What to do when the image of VIGI Camera is misty and hazy on the Night Vision
- Why Can’t I Receive VIGI App Notifications After Turning On Notifications?
- How to Create an Account in VIGI App
- What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How to Unbind the Account (TP-Link ID) with VIGI Devices in VIGI App
- What Should I Do If I Cannot Control My VIGI Devices?
- How to Waterproof VIGI Outdoor Security Cameras
- How to View VIGI Camera on PC Through RTSP Stream
- How to Update the Firmware of VIGI Devices in the VIGI App
- How to Reduce Motion Detections from Rain, Snow, or Insects, etc.
- How to Avoid Noise When Monitoring the Sound from VIGI Camera
- How Can I View 24-hour Recordings of VIGI Cameras?
- How Can I Connect My VIGI Camera to a NAS?
- How Can I Find the IP Address of My VIGI Camera?
- Why Can't I View the Live stream of the VIGI Camera Continuously?
- Where Can I Find Detection Recordings of VIGI Cameras?
- How to Share Your VIGI Devices with Your Families and Employees
- What to Do If Firmware Update of My VIGI Camera Failed
- How to Use Motion Detection Function of My VIGI Camera in VIGI App
- How to Fix a Green or Pixelated Image Issue on the VIGI Camera
- How to get started with the TP-Link VIGI app
- How to avoid IP address conflicts in a surveillance system
- How to Fix a Flickering Issue on Live View of the VIGI Camera
- How to set up record and playback on the computer via VIGI Security Manager
- How to use VIGI cameras with other NVR brands or NAS
- How to rotate the image of my VIGI camera
- How to change the password and Reset Password Email of the VIGI camera
- How to modify the IP address of the VIGI camera
- How to avoid the overexposure of image
- How to upgrade the firmware of VIGI cameras
- What should I do if VIGI camera is not found?
- How to reset the password of the VIGI camera?
- What is the difference between 2.8 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm and 8 mm lens?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
VIGI C330(UN)_V1_1.0.2 Build 230620
|Published Date: 2023-07-06||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 9.54 MB|
Modification and bug fixes:
VIGI C330(UN)_V1_1.0.1 Build 221114
|Published Date: 2022-12-29||Language: English||File Size: 9.49 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
VIGI C330(UN)_V1_1.0.0 Build 220924
|Published Date: 2022-11-22||Language: English||File Size: 9.43 MB|
First firmware releases for VIGI C330 UN V1.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- VIGI App
TP-Link VIGI allows you to easily add, configure, monitor, and control your VIGI devices.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.