Download for TL-PA411KIT
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Product Overview
tpPLC_ Utility _Windows2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
|Published Date: 2023-02-09||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 72.44 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
|Published Date: 2012-09-13||Language: English||File Size: 2.22 MB|
Operating System: Win XP/2003/Vista/7
Notes:Suitable for all TP-LINK powerline adapers
How to set up TP-Link powerline adapters
This video will show you how to install TP-Link powerline adapters and the way to secure your home powerline network. * This video applies to TP-Link powerline adapter and its multiple-pack kits. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.More Fold
Introduction to TP-Link Power Line adapters
Watch what a TP-Link Power Line adapter could do for you.More Fold
How to Troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline Product
How to troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline product will help you identify and solve common problems that may prevent your powerline adapters from working as expected. It includes:
a. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is on
b. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is offMore Fold
How to change the Wireless Settings of the TP-Link Powerline Extender?
How to configure the TP-Link Powerline Extender to your Wi-Fi network will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link Powerline Extender in your home using two methods:
a. Copy Wi-Fi settings from router to extender
b. Configure Wi-Fi settings manuallyMore Fold
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network
- How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing powerline network with pair button
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button
- How to upgrade TP-Link Powerline Adapters
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link powerline devices
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- Explanation about the Powerline Rate and Actual speed of the Powerline Adapters
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.