Download for TD-W9960
- Product Overview
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet with TP-Link DSL modem router even though the configuration is finished?
- How to setup TP-Link DSL modem router on Tether App?
- Setting up parental controls on TP-Link DSL modem routers via Tether APP
- How to configure the DSL Modem router as a wireless router on Tether APP?
- How can I set up my TP-Link modem router as a pure modem?
- How to setup a TP-Link DSL modem router as an Access Point?
- How to configure the AC VDSL ADSL Modem Router as a regular wireless router (with VLAN ID)?
- How to set up Dynamic DNS feature on TP-Link Modem Routers (new logo)
- How to update the firmware on TD-W9960?
- How to create static routes on TD-W9960?
- How to back up and restore configuration settings on TD-W9960
- How to manage the modem router via Local Management and Remote Management on TD-W9960?
- How to configure Wireless Schedule on TD-W9960?
- How to share local resources over the internet by Virtual Server on TD-W9960?
- How to set up a Dynamic DNS service account on TD-W9960?
- How to register TP-Link ID on the web interface of TD-W9960?
- How to reserve LAN IP Addresses on TD-W9960
- How to configure IP & MAC Binding on TD-W9960?
- How to set up Guest Network on TD-W9960?
- How to set up an IPv6 connection on TD-W9960?
- How to set up an IPSec VPN connection with TD-W9960?
- How to configure Bandwidth Control on TD-W9960?
- How to configure Access Control on TD-W9960
- How to use Parental Controls to limit internet access on TD-W9960?
- How to set system time on TD-W9960?
- How to log into the web management page of TD-W9960
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.