This chapter introduces what the adapter can do and shows its appearance.
This chapter contains the following sections:
TG-3468 is a high performance adapter designed for the high-speed PCI Express Bus Architecture. Designed to support 10/100/1000Mbps network speed Auto-Negotiation, 802.3x flow control and Wake-on-LAN technology. TG-3468 is a highly integrated and cost-effective gigabit Ethernet adapter which is a good selection to upgrade your network.
• Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps transceiver
• Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
• Auto-Negotiation with Next Page capability
• Wake-on-LAN and remote wake-up support
• Support Full Duplex flow control (IEEE802.3X)
• Support IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1Q VLAN tagging
There are three LEDs, including a 10Mbps Link/Act LED, a 100Mbps Link/Act LED, and a 1000Mbps Link/Act LED. You can check the adapter’s status by following the LED explanation table.
The driver has not been installed.
The driver has been installed and the connection is built.
Data is being transmitted or received.
If the LED is off, try these troubleshooting tips:
1.Check if the adapter is recognized and enabled or not. Refer to Troubleshooting-T3 for detailed instructions.
2.Remove and reinsert the adapter.
3.Reinstall the adapter software, if necessary.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, something went wrong!