This chapter introduces how to install your adapter’s driver, use your adapter to join a wireless network, and uninstall your adapter in a Windows system. The adapter is equipped with a Setup Wizard, which can guide you through the installation process.
This chapter includes the following sections:
1. Insert the resource CD into your CD drive and run the Autorun.exe from the pop-up Autoplay window.
1.You can also download the driver or check the new release at https://www.tp-link.com/download-center.
2.In some operating systems, the CD screen will pop up automatically. Otherwise, run the CD manually.
2. Select Archer T600U Nano and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
If you can’t install the driver successfully, disable the antivirus software and firewall, then try again.
3. When the following screen appears, the driver has been installed successfully.
You can join a wireless network via Windows built-in wireless utility. Follow the instructions below to use your computer system’s built-in wireless utility:
1. Click , or (Network icon) on the taskbar. Select the Wi-Fi network you want to join, and click Connect. Enter the network password when prompted.
2. When the network icon changes to or , it indicates a successful network connection.
Go to Start menu to find the TP-Link application. Click Uninstall TP-Link Archer T600U Nano Driver, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
Go to Start > All Programs > TP-Link > Uninstall TP-Link Archer T600U Nano Driver. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, something went wrong!