This chapter introduces what the adapter can do and shows its appearance.
This chapter contains the following sections:
TP-Link Wireless USB Adapter connects your computer to a Wi-Fi network for smooth HD video, voice streaming and online gaming.
• Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
• Blazing fast wireless data transmission rates of up to 433Mbps at 5GHz and 200Mbps at 2.4GHz
• Utilizes 802.11ac standard and is backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
• Supports 256QAM technology, 33% faster on 2.4GHz
• Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
• Supports 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
• Supports Windows and Mac
You can check the adapter’s working status by following the LED Explanation table.
The driver is not installed.
The adapter is not detected.
The driver has been installed successfully.
If the LED is off, try these troubleshooting tips:
1.Check if the adapter is recognized and enabled or not. Refer to Troubleshooting-T2 for detailed instructions.
2.Remove and reinsert the adapter.
3.Reinstall the software, if necessary.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, something went wrong!