Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Built for extremely high throughput, WiFi 7 (Wi-Fi 7) is the 7th generation of Wi-Fi. It greatly increases the speed and further reduces latency. Here is everything you need to know about it—what is WiFi 7, why we need WiFi 7, how it works and what it contribute.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Worried about interrupted streaming when moving? Seamless Roaming of TP-Link solves this issue! Omada access points are equipped with 802.11k and 802.11v fast roaming, switching clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.
TP-Link Omada Mesh technology makes wireless deployment more flexible and convenient. Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
10G Multi-Gigabit Managed Switches
TP-Link's 10G/multi-gigabit managed switches are equipped with 10 Gbps fiber, 10 Gbps copper, or 2.5 Gbps Copper ports, offering maximum performance and low latency. Reliable and lightning-fast connections to WiFi 6 access points, storage servers, and other switches and devices are easily established.
VIGI ColorPro Night Vision
VIGI’s industry-leading ColorPro Night Vision technology enables its cameras to pierce the night and see everything in fine detail, even in extreme low-light conditions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
If you are planning to upgrade to this version from an old Controller (V3.2.14 or below), please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Some new features of the Controller require firmware upgrades to the device, the firmware for gateways will be released soon.
If you are planning to upgrade to this version from an old Controller (V3.2.10 or below), please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.14 or below) to this version, please read the: Omada Controller Upgrade Guide
Some new functions of the Controller require device firmware support, and the supporting firmware for routers and switches will be released soon.
Omada Discovery Utility 5.0.8
1. Adapt to Omada SDN Controller v5.0, support new device protocol and new inform url format
1. Upgrade log4j version to 2.16.0 to avoid remote code execution vulnerability in Apache log4j2.
2. Fixed the bug that the actual issued IP address is inconsistent with the configuration.
3. Fixed the bug that batch IP is issued to multiple devices continuously, but not all of them are actually issued.
4. Fixed the bug that when a port conflict is detected, the prompt message is not centered and the display is incomplete.
1. Omada CBC v5 must use this version of Omada Discovery Utility due to the change of the inform url format.
2. Double click the software or run the command "java -jar **.jar" to run the software on MacOS (**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC first.
4. Omada Controller and Discover Utility cannot run on the same computer at the same time.
TP-Link USB Console Driver
1. Added support for TL-SG3428(UN) V2.20 and V2.26, TL-SG3428X(UN) V1.20 and V1.26, TL-SG3428XMP(UN) V3.0 and V3.6, TL-SG3428MP(UN) V6.0 and V6.6.
1. This driver is also compatible with other TP-Link Omada switches with USB console ports.
2. If you are using Windows 7 and are experiencing problems with error code 52, please install the security update KB3033929 for Windows 7.
For TP-LINK switches with USB Console port
This video will demonstration how to do a full configuration with TP-Link Omada products including gateway, switches and EAPs. As an example, we are going to build the wired and wireless networks from scratch at our TP-Link Office. The setup consists of 7 steps:
Step 1. Log in to the Controller
Step 2. Adopt Devices
Step 3. View Dashboard and Menus
Step 4. Set up WAN
Step 5. Set up LAN and VLANs
Step 6. Set up Wi-Fi
Step 7. Set up ACL
Configuration GuideUser Application RequirementFurther AssistanceTroubleshootingWhen You Set Up
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
TL-SG3428MP(UN)_V4_4.0.8 Build 20230602
This firmware is fully adapted to Omada Controller v5.9
1. LLDP-MED can set vid and L2 priority fields at the same time.
2. Add support for reboot/reset of the device via CLI in Controller mode.
3. Optimized the default NTP server used by the device.
4. Optimized the log that the device would frequently report high CPU occupancy after a large number of VLANs were configured.
5. Add support for LLDP summary.
1. Fix the bug that LLDP aging caused VoIP ports to be removed from VLAN.
1. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
TL-SG3428MP(UN)_V4_4.0.7 Build 20230302
New Features & Enhancements:
1. Fully adapted to Omada Controller v5.9, with the following features supported:
1) CLI Configuration;
2) IPv6 features, including MLD Snooping, Legal DHCPv6 Server, ACL, Static Route, etc.;
3) IP-Port Mask type for Group profiles;
4) Network topology optimization by reporting LLDP information to the Omada Controller;
5) Device Info;
6) Tools, including Network Check, and Terminal.
2. Modified the working mechanism of DHCP Snooping. After the upgrade, when the Port Trust mode is disabled, the switch records the IP address, MAC address, VLAN ID, and Port number of the DHCP client for automatic binding; when this mode is enabled, the switch doesn't record the above information of the DHCP client connected to the port, and doesn't generate IMPB binding entries. By default, this mode is enabled, and should be changed to Disabled for access ports if necessary.
3. Modified the working mechanism of MVR. You will be able to add 4000 MVR groups, but the number of Maximum MVR groups in effect at the same time remains the same, varying from model to model. Note that after the upgrade, unknown multicast groups may be flooded, and it is recommended to set Unknown Multicast Groups of IGMP Snooping and MLD Snooping to "Discard".
4. Increased the Circuit ID of DHCP Option 82 from 64 to 128 symbols.
5. Expanded the ERPS Ring ID from 1-8 to 1-255 available.
6. Added support for the CLI to display the DHCP lease times for IMPB binding entries learned by DHCP Snooping.
7. Expanded the description of hostname, port, and interface to 128 symbols.
8. Upgraded SSH algorithms.
1. This firmware is fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller v5.9 and above.
TL-SG3428MP(UN)_V4_4.0.6 Build 20221130
1. Fixed the bug of slowly increasing memory usage.
1. For TL-SG3428MP(UN) V4 and V4.6
2. This firmware is fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller v5.6 and above.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
TP-Link Omada lets you configure settings, monitor network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet. Learn more about Compatible Devices.
SDN switch/router is compatible with Omada App only in controller mode.
To use Omada, please update your device's firmware to the latest version.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_privacy_base, tp_privacy_marketing, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner, tp_popup-bottom, tp_popup-center, tp_popup-right-middle, tp_popup-right-bottom, tp_productCategoryType
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
id, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, LOGIN_INFO, SIDCC, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, SID, YSC, __Secure-1PSID, __Secure-1PAPISID, __Secure-1PSIDCC, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC, 1P_JAR, AEC, NID, OTZ
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _ga_<container-id>, _ga, _gat_gtag_<container-id>
Google Ads & DoubleClick
cebsp_, _ce.s, _ce.clock_data, _ce.clock_event, cebs
OptanonConsent, _sctr, _cs_s, _hjFirstSeen, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjSessionUser_14, _fbp, ajs_anonymous_id, _hjSessionUser_<hotjar-id>, _uetsid, _schn, _uetvid, NEXT_LOCALE, _hjSession_14, _hjid, _cs_c, _scid, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _cs_id, _gcl_au, _ga, _gid, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjSession_<hotjar-id>, _hjIncludedInSessionSample_<hotjar-id>
lidc, AnalyticsSyncHistory, UserMatchHistory, bcookie, li_sugr, ln_or