Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Switches for VoIP
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Worried about interrupted streaming when moving? Seamless Roaming of TP-Link solves this issue! Omada access points are equipped with 802.11k and 802.11v fast roaming, switching clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.
TP-Link Omada Mesh technology makes wireless deployment more flexible and convenient. Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
VIGI Security Manager_setup_1.5.29
1. Fixes some bugs and improves the stability.
VIGI Security Manager_setup_1.5.16
VIGI Security Manager_setup_1.5.15
VIGI Security Manager_setup_1.5.14
Fixes some bugs and improves the stability.
VIGI Security Manager_setup_1.4.5
1. Optimized the user interface for a better experience.
2. Support to view and control the device shared from other users.
3. Support to manage firmware upgrade of NVR channel.
4. Fixes some bugs and improves the stability.
VIGI Security Manager_1.3.5
VIGI Security Manager_V126.96.36.199
1. Support the Smart Detection features (only available on specific model).
2. Support to config the parameter of NVR channels.
3. Fixes some bugs and improves the stability.
Please update the VIGI Security Manager to the latest version before using the new-released model.
VIGI Security Manager_V1.2.2
1. Support to export/import device configuration file to batch config devices.
2. Fixes some bugs and improves the stability.
VIGI Security Manager_V188.8.131.52
VIGI Security Manager_V1.1.5
Fixed some bugs and improved the stability.
VIGI Security Manager V1.0.13
1. Supported multiple languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese.
2. Enhanced the stability of the system.
For VIGI NVR1008H(UN), NVR1008(UN), VIGI C300HP-4(UN), VIGI C300HP-6(UN), VIGI C400HP-2.8(UN), VIGI C400HP-4(UN), VIGI C300P-4(UN), VIGI C300P-6(UN), VIGI C400P-2.8(UN), VIGI C400P-4(UN).
00:00 - Introduction
00:08 - Connection Diagram
00:13 - Setting up the Tapo camera ONVIF account
00:37 - Adding the Tapo camera in the VIGI NVR
02:36 - Fix Tapo camera IP address on router
03:00 - Controlling the Tapo camera from the NVR
This video demonstrates how to manage VIGI cameras and NVRs using VIGI Security Manager in two scenarios:
• using VIGI Security Manager in your local network
• using VIGI Security Manager remotely
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
All VIGI Cameras and NVRs
This video demonstrates how to manage VIGI cameras via VIGI NVR. It consists of three steps:
• Connect the hardware.
• Set up VIGI NVR and add VIGI cameras.
• Bind VIGI NVR to TP-Link ID for remote management.
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
• All VIGI Products
This video demonstrates how to manage VIGI cameras and NVRs via the VIGI app. It consists of three steps:
• Launch the VIGI app.
• Add devices using the VIGI app.
• View the recordings and configure the settings.
• Enable alerts to get instant alerts
This video applies to:
• All VIGI VIGI Cameras and NVRs
VIGI CameraVIGI OthersVIGI AppVIGI NVRVIGI Security Manager
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
VIGI NVR1016H(UN)_V1.20_1.0.2 Build 230531
Modification and bug fixes:
1. Added support to config the smart detection of IPC channel, including Human Detection, Vehicle Detection, Object Removal/Abandoned Detection, and Region Entering/Exiting Detection.
2. Added support for Device-Sharing via VIGI APP.
3. Added support for Smart Frame on on the Live View page of NVR's GUI.
4. Optimized support for multiple languages.
5. Added support for switching video stream on the Live View page of NVR's GUI.
6. Fixed some minor bugs.
Note: The smart detection feature should be used in conjunction with the cameras also support them.
VIGI NVR1016H(UN)_V1.20_1.0.1 Build 230302
Modification and bug fixes:
1. Added support for adding IPsec VPN tunnel peer IPC
2. Optimized web service of the device.
3. Optimized compatibility with Tapo IPC.
4. Optimized support for multiple languages.
5. Optimized smart IP.
6. Enhanced device stability.
7. Enhanced device security.
8. Fixed some minor bugs.
VIGI NVR1016H(UN)_V1.2_1.0.0 Build 221202
First firmware releases for NVR1016H UN V1.20.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_privacy_base, tp_privacy_marketing, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner, tp_popup-bottom, tp_popup-center, tp_popup-right-middle, tp_popup-right-bottom
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
id, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, LOGIN_INFO, SIDCC, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, SID, YSC, __Secure-1PSID, __Secure-1PAPISID, __Secure-1PSIDCC, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC, 1P_JAR, AEC, NID, OTZ
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _ga_<container-id>, _ga, _gat_gtag_<container-id>
Google Ads & DoubleClick
cebsp_, _ce.s, _ce.clock_data, _ce.clock_event, cebs
OptanonConsent, _sctr, _cs_s, _hjFirstSeen, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjSessionUser_14, _fbp, ajs_anonymous_id, _hjSessionUser_<hotjar-id>, _uetsid, _schn, _uetvid, NEXT_LOCALE, _hjSession_14, _hjid, _cs_c, _scid, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _cs_id, _gcl_au, _ga, _gid, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjSession_<hotjar-id>, _hjIncludedInSessionSample_<hotjar-id>
lidc, AnalyticsSyncHistory, UserMatchHistory, bcookie, li_sugr, ln_or