Download for TL-SG3424P
- How to setup a POE network by using TP-Link POE products
- How to access TP-Link JetStream Managed Switch via the Console port
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on L2 Managed switches using the old GUI
- How to configure port security function
- How to Configure Port Isolation Function on Our Layer 2 Manage switches through Web Browser
- How to Configure Port Mirror on TP-Link Smart Switches and L2 Managed Switches
- How to test the Jumbo Frame pass-through feature on TP-Link switches
- How to build up an 802.1X access authentication system using TP-Link switch
- How to configure RSTP on TP-Link switches using the old GUI
- How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI
- How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch
- Why my PoE powered device cannot work properly when connected to the PoE Switch？
- How to choose PoE switch
- How to build a Factory Network using TP-Link products
- How to build a Network for Restaurant & Cafe using tp-link products
- How to build a Wireless Network for Chain Store using tp-link products
- How to build a Wireless Network for Dormitory using tp-link products
- How to build a Wireless Network for School Canteen using tp-link products
- How to build a Wireless Network for Shopping Mall using tp-link products
- Do you still have any doubt about the effect of QoS on the Switch of TP-Link?
- What is the Console Cable and the line sequence of it?
- How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
- What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?
- How to configure Extended IP ACL
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-08-24||Language: English||File Size: 16.91 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.