Download for T1600G-18TS
- Product Overview
- How to configure DHCP Interface Relay on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN for LAG ports on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Port Isolation on Smart and L2 Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure DHCP VLAN Relay on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart and L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- How to configure MSTP on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Access Control to block users' access to the switch using the new GUI？
- How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
- How to configure backup image when upgrading a firmware on TP-Link Smart/Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Voice VLAN to optimize the transmission of voice traffic on TP-Link Smart/Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Getting Time from NTP Server on TP-Link Smart & Managed Switch?
- How to build up a multi-nets network via Multi-Nets NAT feature on TP-Link router with L2+/L3 switches?
- Why are some functions lost after I log in to the switch?
- How to configure the default gateway of the smart and L2 managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to change the IP address of the smart and L2 managed switches using the new GUI and CLI?
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
|Published Date: 2018-10-22||Language: English||File Size: 7.70 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
|Published Date: 2019-05-13||Language: English||File Size: 208.30 KB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Mac/Linux
- Supported Public MIBs for TP-Link Switches
- Q&A_Basic Configuration
- Q&A_Interface and Device Management
- Q&A_Ethernet Switching
- Q&A_Selecting Mounting Brackets
Feature Configuration Guide
- Key Points of Managing the Switch via SNMP
- Access Rights of Different User Account Types
- Managing System
- Configuration Guide for Accessing the Switch Securely
- Configuring Access Security
- Accessing the Switch
- Configuring Layer 2 Multicast
- Configuring System Logs
- Configuring DLDP
- Configuring Port Security
- Configuring DoS Defend
- Configuring IPv6 IMPB
- Configuring IPv4 IMPB
- Configuring DHCP Filter
- Configuring ACL
- Configuring AAA
- Configuring 802.1x
- Configuring Spanning Tree
- Configuring Protocol VLAN
- Configuring MAC VLAN
- Configuring GVRP
- Configuring Layer3 Interface
- Mirroring Traffic
- Monitoring Traffic
- Monitoring the System
- Configuring Routing
- Managing Physical Interface
- Configuring MAC Address
- Configuring LAG
- Configuring DHCP T1600G&T2600G
- Configuring ARP
- Diagnosing the Device & Network
- Configuring LLDP
- Configuring 802.1Q VLAN
- Configuring SNMP & RMON
- Configuring QoS_T1500&T1500G&T1600G
- Lightning Protection Guide