How to set up system time of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
System time is the time displayed while the extender is running. The system time you configure here will be used for other time-based functions like Parental Controls, Wi-Fi Schedules. You can manually set how to get the system time.
Here takes TL-WPA9610 as demonstration:
To log into the web-based management interface, please refer to How to log into the web-based management interface of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
Go to System Tools > Time Settings page.
To automatically synchronize the time:
1. Select your local Time Zone from the drop-down menu.
2. In the NTP Server I field, enter the IP address or domain name of your desired NTP Server. (Optional)
3. In the NTP Server II field, enter the IP address or domain name of the second NTP Server. (Optional)
4. Click Get GMT and click Save.
To manually set the date and time:
1. In the Time Settings field, select your local Time Zone.
2. Enter the current Date.
3. Set the current Time (In 24-hour clock format, e.g. 16:00:00 is 04:00PM).
4. Click Save.
To set up Daylight Saving time:
1. Select Enable Daylight Saving.
2. Select the correct Start date and time when daylight saving time starts at your local time zone.
3. Select the correct End date and time when daylight saving time ends at your local time zone.
4. Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.