AV500 Passthrough Powerline Wi-Fi Extender
- HomePlug AV standard provides up to 500Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- Integrated power sockets ensure no power outlet is going to waste
- Multiple Ethernet ports allow your TVs, game consoles, or PCs connect to the Internet
- One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
Extend Wi-Fi Coverage to Every Room
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your Wi-Fi network via the existing powerline. In doing so, you can broadcast a wireless signal to every room to share with all your Wi-Fi enabled devices. If necessary, TL-WPA4230P KIT’s Wi-Fi Clone Button can simplify your Wi-Fi configuration and help build a seamless unified home network.
- Ethernet Cable
* Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more. TP-LINK Powerline adapters are HomePlug AV&AV2 compatible.
for Seamless Wireless Roaming
With a Wi-Fi Clone Button, TL-WPA4230P KIT can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After pressing the button, you can place the power-line adapter anywhere and enjoy seamless networking across you entire home or office. It will save the trouble of entering the new SSID and password when you move from one place to another place, espe-cially when you have a smart phone, a tablet and a laptop at the same time.
Ideal for Bandwidth Intensive Applications
With powerline speeds of up to 500Mbps and high-performance data transmission, TL-WPA4230P KIT can transmit multiple HD video streams to every room, making it a great choice for an easy-to-build multimedia entertainment network.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
TL-WPA4230P provides integrated power socket, allowing an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. No power outlet goes to waste.
Multiple Ethernet Ports
Equipped with 3 Ethernet ports, TL-WPA4230P allows you to connect several devices such as game con-soles, IPTVs or media receivers, at the same time just by plugging in network cables, avoiding the hassle of adding other networking devices for more access to the Internet.
Zero Configuration. Just Plug in and Play
Plug one internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet
Connect additional adapters to lap-tops/PCs/Internet TVs or other net-worked devices wirelessly or via an Ethernet cable – and you’re done!
|Standards and Protocols
|HomePlug AV, IEEE1901, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11b/g/n
|EU, UK, FR
|3*10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports
|Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone
|PWR, PLC, ETH, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )
|5.0 x 2.5 x 1.7 in. (126 x 64 x 42mm)
|300 meters over electrical circuit
|11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|270M: -68dBm@10% PER
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Enable/DisableWireless Radio,WMM, Wireless Statistics
|64/128-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption
|CE, FCC, RoHS
|Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-WPA4230P
Quick Installation Guide
2-meter RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
|Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X, Linux-based operating system
|Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.