Portable Battery Powered 3G/4G Wireless N Router
- Compatible with LTE/ HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems
- Features a 2000mAh battery for maximum usage time
- Three operation modes available for different situations: 3G/4G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
- 150Mbps wireless speeds for rapid sharing and increased signal range
* 4G LTE Modems Compatibility apply to TL-MR3040 Version 1.0 and Version 2.0 both. However, for TL-MR3040_V1, only firmware TL-MR3040_V1_120822 supports 4G LTE Modems.
The TL-MR3040 is a 150Mbps portable battery/USB powered 3G/4G wireless router designed to broadcast and allow users to share a single USB 3G/4G modem connection wirelessly. The device is ideal for travel, particularly across bor-ders where 3G/4G protocols may differ.
Innovative compact design
With compact size, TL-MR3040 is designed to be placed in your nearest pocket and taken on the road. The device’s elegant and fashionable exterior improves any desktop, dashboard or tray table on which it rests with slender curves and glossy piano white coating.
Powerful Internal Battery
With a powerful internal 2000mAh battery, TL-MR3040 is capable of powering 4-5 hours of operation at full capacity.
Flexible Power Supply
TL-MR3040 can be conveniently powered via power adapt-er or USB connection to a laptop or portable charger.
Supporting the latest wireless communication standard – 4G LTE, with high download speed of up to 100Mbps and upload speed of up to 50Mbps, the new TL-MR3040 can provide users with a remarkable fast and fluid internet surfing experience.
In addition to its default 3G/4G router mode, users also have the flexibility to use TL-MR3040 as a AP router or WISP client router just at a flip of the operation mode switch on the side of the device. A device that’s just as at home, at home as it is on the road.WAN/LAN Port USB Port for 3G/4G Modem
- Share 3G/4G Wi-Fi hotspots by plugging in a 3G/4G modem
- Simultaneous Wireless ISP access and wireless sharing
- Plug & Play! Instantly becomes a Wi-Fi hotspot using an exist-ing wired network
Portable Battery Powered 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3040
- · Share a 3G/4G mobile connection, compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSPA/EVDO/UMTS 3G/4G USB modems
- · Battery powered, portable design, light and small enough for you to take anywhere
- · Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- · IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much band width is allotted to each connected device
- · A micro USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power supply
- · Three working modes: 3G/4G Router, WISP Client Router, AP Mode
|Interface||1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN port, USB 2.0 port for 3G/4G modem, a micro USB port for power supply|
|Button||Power On/Off Button, Reset Button, Operation Mode Switch|
|Power Supply||Internal 2000mAh rechargeable battery, 5VDC/1.0A external power adapter|
|LED||Power, WLAN, Ethernet, Internet|
|Weight||3.3 ounce (94g)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.9 x 2.4 x 0.6 in. (100 x 62 x 16 mm)|
|Antenna Type||Internal Antenna|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Signal Rate||Up to 150Mbps|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,Wireless MAC Filtering, Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast|
|Security||Firewall, VPN, ALG, IP&MAC Binding, DoS Protection|
|Operating Modes||3G/4G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE/Russia PPPoE, Bigpand Cable, L2TP/Russia L2TP, PPTP/Russia PPTP|
|DHCP||DHCP server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, UPnP|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Bandwidth Control, Loal Management, Remote Management, Access Schedule, Advanced Routing|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
Storage Temperature: -20℃~50℃
Operating Humidity: 0%~75% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 0%~75% non-condensing
Innovations AwardTL-MR3040 Received Innovations Award from International CES2012, U.S.
RecommendTL-MR3040 receives anbefaler from Alt om DARA in Denmark2012, Denmark
CES Innovations 2012 Design and Engineering AwardsTP-Link Portable Router named honoree of this prestigious global award at CES.2012, United States
Product Design AwardTL-MR3040 won Product Design Award from IF in Germany2013, Germany
GOODTL-MR3040 won award (good) from macwelt.de in Germany.2013, Germany