How do I configure Dynamic DNS on TL-WR820N?
Dynamic DNS (Domain Name System) allows you to assign a fixed host and domain name to a dynamic Internet IP address. It is useful when you are hosting your own website, FTP server, or another server behind the router. To begin, you need to sign up with a Dynamic DNS service provider such as www.dyndns.com. Then, enter your registration information.
1. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the password you set for the router.
2. Go to Advanced > Advanced Users > Dynamic DNS.
3. Select your Dynamic DNS service provider.
4. Enable the Dynamic DNS client.
5. Enter the username and password of your Dynamic DNS account. If you do not have an account, click Go to register… to register an account.
6. Enter domain name you registered with the Dynamic DNS service provider.
7. Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
여러분의 의견은 사이트 개선을 위해 소중하게 사용됩니다.