What should I do if firmware upgrade of my Deco failed?
Fail to update main Deco
1. Disconnect the main Deco from modem/router, power off and on both the Deco and modem/router. Then try firmware update on the Deco app again.
2. If problem still exists, please contact TP-Link support and provide main Deco’s MAC address (printed on the bottom), your TP-Link ID, ISP and Speedtest® result in the Deco app.
Fail to update remote Deco
1. Power off and on the main Deco, put the fail-to-update unit closer to the main Deco and update again.
2. Connect remote Deco directly to the Ethernet port on main Deco. Try update again.
3. Please contact TP-Link support and provide your TP-Link ID.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
여러분의 의견은 사이트 개선을 위해 소중하게 사용됩니다.