Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
VIGI Security Manager
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Omada SDN (Software-Defined Networking) offers reliable business Wi-Fi with Facebook check-ins and Instagram follows. Power up your business with Omada business Wi-Fi.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Worried about interrupted streaming when moving? Seamless Roaming of TP-Link solves this issue! Omada access points are equipped with 802.11k and 802.11v fast roaming, switching clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.
TP-Link Omada Mesh technology makes wireless deployment more flexible and convenient. Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
User Application RequirementConfiguration GuideWhen You Set UpTroubleshootingQ&A of functional explanation or specification parameters
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
1. Add the feature that needs to change the password when login for the first time.
2. Add the feature that can choose not to change the IP address when resetting the switch.
3. Add "service reset-disable" for removing reset option from Bootutil.
4. Add built-in Telnet client which allows the switch can telnet other devices.
5. Allow disabling HTTP and HTTPS for access types at the same time.
6. Optimize the password character set to support more special characters.
7. Optimize the BPDU Filter feature to make ports not send out BPDU packets when BPDU Filter is enabled.
8. Optimized the CLI display of MVR configurations.
9. Support to display MVR members of inactive and active groups.
10. Support to view/clear mac-address table on port/VLAN.
11. Support to fill in file name with folder path when using SNMP or CLI to upgrade firmware or restore config file through TFTP.
1. For T1600G-28PS(UN) V3.0
2. Your device's configuration will not be lost after upgrading, which means you don't need to configure your device again after upgrading.
3. After upgrading, it cannot downgrade to the old version firmware because of the encryption rule has changed.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Update HTTPS to support TLS1.2.
2. Fix the bug that the settings of SNMP Community/Notification/Trap will lose after rebooting the switch when turning off the global switch of SNMP function.
3.Fix the bug that the IP in circuit-ID is wrong when the VLANs which the port belong to does not set up the interface and PPPoE IP insertion is IP mode.
4. Fix the bug that NTP server will be changed when setting up only one NTP server and fail to get the time.
5. Fix the bug that cannot set up auto mode for fibre ports which in the port channel.
6. Fix the bug that access control entries will not take effect when two or more entries are added for port binding.
For T1600G-28PS(UN) V3.0.
First firmware released.
Notes: For T1600G-28PS(UN) V3.0
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
MaintenanceSNMPSecurityL2 FeatureMulticastACL802.1xSTPVLANL3 FeatureRoutingPortQoSHardware Installation
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_privacy_base, tp_privacy_marketing, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner, tp_popup-right-bottom
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, CONSENT, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
Google Ads & DoubleClick
NID, IDE, test_cookie, id, 1P_JAR
fr, spin, xs, datr, c_user, sb, _fbp
_ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc
_hjKB, _fbp, ajs_user_id, _BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986, _hjid, _gcl_au, _ga, ajs_anonymous_id, _BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjTLDTest
lms_analytics, AnalyticsSyncHistory, _gcl_au, liap