- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- ¿Cómo puedo acceder a la utilidad basada en Web del Punto de acceso inalámbrico?
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender?
- How to configure TL-WA701ND V2, TL-WA801ND V2, TL-WA901ND V3 or TL-WA7210N to work in Client Mode?
- How to configure TL-WA701ND V2, TL-WA801ND V2, TL-WA901ND V3 or TL-WA7210N as a repeater?
- How to configure the Access Point mode on the TL-WA7210N?
- How to configure the bridge with AP mode on the TL-WA7210N?
- How to login to the web management page of TL-WA7210N/TL-WA7510N?
- How to build a Wireless Network for Park using TP-Link products?
- How to adjust orientation of outdoor AP for better signal coverage?
- What if my TP-Link Outdoor Access Points fails to connect to the Ubiquiti access point?
- Long distance wireless connection concerns when using outdoor access point
- The different configurations of Bridge with AP mode among the TP-Link outdoor access points
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
¿Cómo encontrar la versión de hardware en un dispositivo de TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Fecha de Publicación: 2014-07-30||Idioma: English||Tamaño de Archivo: 3.71 MB|
|Fecha de Publicación: 2013-11-18||Idioma: English||Tamaño de Archivo: 3.70 MB|
|Fecha de Publicación: 2013-03-20||Idioma: English||Tamaño de Archivo: 3.52 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Versión de Firmware