Download for TL-SG1016DE
Easy Smart Configuration Utility
Easy Smart Configuration Utility v188.8.131.52
|Published Date: 2021-05-28
|File Size: 56.03 MB
Operating System: Win7/8/8.1/10
- How to configure Port Mirror on TP-Link Easy Smart Switches
- How to test the Jumbo Frame pass-through feature on TP-Link switches
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on TP-Link Easy Smart/Unmanaged Pro Switches
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network using L2 switch
- How to choose PoE switch
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
TL-SG1016DE(UN)_V7.6_1.0.0 Build 20230616
|Published Date: 2023-08-01
|File Size: 263.27 KB
First firmware release.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.