Download for EAP110
How to Set up a TP-Link EAP via Web browserThis video will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link EAP via a web browser. The setup consists of three steps:
1. Connect the EAP to the network
2. Log into the EAP (via a wired/wireless connection)
3. Change the default SSID
This video is suitable for users with a small number (1-3) of EAPs .
- How to adopt EAP in Controller Mode?
- Q&A for TP-Link Omada App
- How to Configure Omada Controller as a Windows Service(above Controller 2.5.4)
- How to manage EAPs at different places across internet using Omada Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding and EAP Discovery Utility)? (New UI)
- How to manage EAPs at different places across Internet using Omada Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding and DHCP Option 138)? (New UI)
- Do I need to keep controller running when using portal authentication?
- How to Install TP-Link Omada Discovery Utility on Windows and macOS PCs?
- How to manage EAPs in different VLANs using Omada Controller? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using Omada Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding for Controller Host with DHCP Option138)? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using Omada Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding for Controller Host with EAP Discover Utility)? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using Omada Controller (via VPN Tunnel with DHCP Option138)? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using Omada Controller (via VPN Tunnel with EAP Discover Utility)? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs in different subnets using Omada Controller (via DHCP option 138)? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs in different subnets using Omada controller (via EAP Discover Utility)? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs in different subnets using Omada controller (via EAP Discovery Utility)? (New UI)
- Frequently asked questions of EAP Series Access Points
- How to view detailed client information of an EAP?
- How to set up rate limit through EAP controller
- What Is the Difference Between Login Account, Cloud Account, Device Account and User Account in Omada Controller?
- How to set Access Control to create guest SSID on Omada Controller/EAP
- How do I login to the web management page of the EAP Series products (Standalone mode)?
- How to configure the WLAN Group function on the Software Controller (or OC200)
- Troubleshooting of Wireless Issues for Omada EAP Products
- How to back up and restore the configuration and data of your Software Controller (or OC200)
- What should I do when the controller fails to discover the EAP?
- How to configure the portal function on Omada Controller?
- How to optimize wireless performance of EAP products
- Will the Configuration Still Work with EAPs When the Omada Controller Goes Offline?
- What if I forget the password of EAP Controller?
- How to Configure Voucher Authentication on Omada Controller?
- How to set up different SSIDs and Passwords for each EAP through EAP Controller?
- Source code template for External Web Portal (Controller 3.0.5 or below)
- The Requirements of Establishing an External Portal Server (above Omada Controller 2.6.0)
- The Requirements of Establishing an External Portal Server (below Omada Controller 2.5.4)
- What Can I Do If I Fail to Log In to the EAP via the Domain Name?
- Source code template for External Web Portal (Standalone Mode)
- What is Fast Roaming of TP-Link Business Wi-Fi Products?
- What should I do if I got a certificate error?
- Configure rogue AP detection on EAP/Omada Controller
- How to Change the Language of the Printed Voucher Code？
- How to Configure Load Balance Omada Controller?
- How to Configure Reboot schedule and Wi-Fi Scheduler function of Omada Controller?
- How do I upgrade the firmware of my EAP device via web browser?
- How do I find the firmware version of my EAP device?
- How to choose EAP products
- How to configure free authentication policy on EAP Controller
- What is TP-Link EAP/CAP MU-MIMO?
- What is TP-Link EAP Beamforming?
- What is TP-Link EAP/CAP Airtime Fairness?
- How to Configure Band Steering on TP-Link Omada Controller?
- What should be noticed when running the EAP Controller for the first time?
- How to configure Multiple SSIDs with Multiple Subnets on EAP products
- How to deploy EAP controller on a private cloud (AWS EC2)?
- How to build a Wireless Network for School Canteen using tp-link products?
- How to build a Wireless Network for Chain Store using tp-link products?
- How to build a Factory Network using TP-Link products?
- How to build a Wireless Network for Shopping Mall using tp-link products?
- How to build a Wireless Network for Dormitory using tp-link products?
- How to build a Network for Restaurant & Cafe using tp-link products?
- How to build a Campus Network using TP-LINK products?
- How to Manage EAPs at Different Locations
- How to Change the Default Ports for EAP Controller?
- Hotspot authentication for multiple subnet with different VLANs
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|EAP110(EU)_(V1)_1.3.0 Build 20180418|
|Published Date: 2018-04-28||Language: English||File Size: 7.06 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
|Published Date: 2015-05-08||Language: Simplified Chinese||File Size: 90 MB|
Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
For EAP Series
|Published Date: 2015-03-26||Language: Simplified Chinese||File Size: 89 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7/8/8.1/Server2008（32/64bit）/Server2012（64bit）
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Fixed the bug that EAP Controller can not launch up on Windows XP(64bit)and Windows Vista(64 bit);
2. Fixed the bug that the upload traffics and download traffics of the clients shown in the page of Statistics and Access Points are abnormal.
For EAP Series