Download for Archer C20
- Product Overview
- SOHO Wireless Router(Middle East-2Languages)_Quick Installation Guide
- Archer C20(EU)_V5_User Guide
- SOHO Wireless Router(Asia-Pacific_7 languages)_Quick Installation Guide
- SOHO Wireless Routers(EU2-16Languages)_ Quick Installation Guide
- SOHO Router(EU1-12Languages)_Quick Installation Guide
- Archer C20(EU)_V5_Quick Installation Guide
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
How to setup TP-Link Archer C20？This video will show you how to finish the setup of Archer C20.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- How to configure Virtual Server on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Bandwidth Control on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router?
- How to set up IPv6 on Archer C2_V5?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- How to configure basic wireless settings of TP-Link 11AC router (new logo)?
- How to configure my basic wireless setting on TL-Link dual band wireless router?
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a TP-Link Router (new logo)
- How to Establish a VPN Connection on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router?
- What should I do if VPN doesn't work on Wi-Fi Router?
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link wireless router?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router and Deco?
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem ?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers?
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- How to configure local and remote management access on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- DSL Modem router in bridge mode in conjunction with wireless router avoiding Double NAT
- How to configure Guest Network on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to upgrade firmware of Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Dynamic DNS on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure IP & MAC Binding on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Access Control on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Parental Controls on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Wireless MAC Filtering on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-01-27||Language: English||File Size: 6.91 MB|
Note: for Archer C20(EU) 5.0
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.