With the most attentive wireless security, the TL-WA5110G 54M High Power Wireless Access Point provides multiple protection measures. It can be set to turn off wireless network name (SSID) broadcast so that only stations that have the SSID can be connected. The AP provides wireless LAN 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption security, and WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication, as well as TKIP/AES encryption security.
The TL-WA5110G is easy-to-manage. Quick Setup is supported and friendly help messages are provided for every step. So you can configure it conveniently and share the Internet more quickly and easily.
The TL-WA5110G provides three operation modes for multiple users to access the Internet: AP client router, AP router and AP. In AP client router mode, it works as a WISP CPE. In AP router mode, it can access the Internet via an ADSL/Cable Modem. In AP mode it can work in various modes, such as Access Point/Client/WDS Bridge/Repeater.
The TL-WA5110G High Power Wireless Access Point is dedicated to Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) and long distance wireless network solutions. It integrates the functions of a Wireless Access Point, WISP Client, Firewall, and Router.
- Bundled antenna alignment tool, which enables the best transmission and reception signals for superior wireless performance.
- Bundled power injector also provides flexible installation options in hard-to-wire locations.
- Integrated two useful tools: Speed Test and Throughput Monitor, user can easily get the operation information of access point without setup professional test software.
- Supports Ping Watch Dog which enables the device to reboot itself if the device has any errors. This self-recover feature reduces the time spent manually configuring the device.
- Bundled Client Isolation function protects the security and privacy of each individual subscriber. Therefore, subscriber does not need to worry about hacker attacks in the same wireless network.
The High Power Wireless Access Point features high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to reduce dead spots and to deliver a more stable wireless connection. Also supports distance control from 0mile to 32.7miles, which breaks through distance limitations in normal 802.11g devices, enables ultra-long distance wireless transmission.
One 10/100M Ethernet Port(RJ45)
Support Passive PoE
|External Power Supply||12VDC/ 1A|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||6.5×4.2×1.1 in. (165×108×28mm)|
|Antenna Type||4dBi Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)|
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
<20dBm (EIRP, For countries using CE Standards)
<27dBm (EIRP, For countries using FCC Standards)
AP Router Mode
AP Client Router Mode (WISP Clent)
AP/Client/WDS Bridge/Repeater mode
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge,|
MAC Address Filter
64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption
WPA/WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Wireless Access Point TL-WA5110G
1 Detachable Omni directional antennas
Power supply unit
PoE Power Injector
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.|
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing