Why my Robot Vacuum is offline?
This Article Applies to:
1. Make sure your router has internet access.
2. Ensure your Wi-Fi network is stable.
3. Make sure your robot vacuum is powered on and always works within the range of your network.
Note: The robot vacuum will shut down after 10 hours of inactivity from the charging station.
4. Turn off your robot vacuum and turn it back on, then try again.
5. If you have changed your home Wi-Fi network name(SSID) or password, please reset your robot vacuum and set it up again.
6. If the issue persists, please Contact Support.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.