This Article Applies to:
How to add a SmartThings outlet to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Switches/Plugs/Outlets -> SmartThings Outlet (Samsung SmartThings) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Tap NEXT and power on the outlet, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the outlet is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the outlet is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for it. Then tap DONE, and the outlet will list on the app.
How to reset a SmartThings outlet?
- Remove the Outlet from the wall receptacle.
- Press and hold the device’s Connect button while plugging the device back into the wall.
- As soon as the LED turns on, quickly release the button.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the outlet / the outlet is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the outlet is powered on.
- Move the outlet closer to the Deco router.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the outlet and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.