This Article Applies to:
How to add a Sengled bulb to the Deco network?
- Plug in the bulb and power on. The bulb will indicate it’s in pairing mode by subtly pulsing.
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Lights -> Touch ZigBee Bulb (Sengled) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the bulb is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the bulb is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for the bulb. Then tap DONE, and the bulb will list on the app.
Note: The bulb will remain in pairing mode for only 3 minutes. Need to connect it to the Deco network while it’s in pairing mode. If needed, just reset the bulb to re-enter pairing mode.
How to reset a Sengled bulb?
- Press and hold the button on the bulb for 20 seconds.
- The bulb will blink 5 times, followed by a subtle pulsing to indicate it’s in pairing mode.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the bulb / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the bulb is already factory reset before you add.
- Make sure the bulb has power supply.
- Move the bulb closer to the Deco unit.
- Unplug and re-plug the bulb, then try again.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.