How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router to manage it remotely
A TP-Link cloud account, which is also called a TP-Link ID, is used to bind and remotely manage TP-Link routers, cloud cameras, smart plugs and so on.
If you have already registered your email as a TP-Link ID via the kasa APP, the tpCamera APP or https://www.tplinkcloud.com , just use your TP-Link ID to manage your TP-Link router.
There are two ways to register a TP-Link cloud account: on the web management page or on the Tether APP.
Here we take Archer AX11000 as an example.
Method 1: register on the web management page
1. Connect your device to Archer AX11000 wired or wirelessly and make sure your device can get internet. Then open a web browser, type http://tplinkwifi.net in the address bar and login the management page of the router. Log in with the password you set for the router.
2. Go to Advanced> TP-Link ID or click TP-Link ID on the very top of the page. Click Sign Up and follow the instructions to register a TP-Link ID.
4. Check your mailbox and open the activation mail, then tap Click to Finish Registration.
5. Now your cloud account has been successfully registered. Just go back to the management page of the router and login with your TP-Link ID and password to enjoy the cloud services.
Note: The TP-Link ID used to log in to the router for the first time will be automatically bound as an Admin Account.
Method 2: register on the Tether APP
1. Download and install the Tether APP on your smartphone from APP Store or Google Play.
2. Connect your smartphone to the WiFi network of your TP-Link router, then run the Tether APP (make sure your smartphone can get internet). Tap the Hamburger icon in the upper left corner and click TP-Link ID.
3. Click Sign UP, type in an email and create your own password.
4. Tap Sign Up and you will receive an email for activation. After activated, please tap Log in to login with your registered TP-Link ID and password.
5. Click the back icon, select Archer AX11000 to manage it. Then a tip will pop up and remind to bind your device to a TP-Link cloud account, just click Bind Now.
6. Tap Bind to combine your TP-Link router and TP-Link cloud account together. After that, you will find your TP-Link router showed as a cloud device on the Device page, which means that you can enjoy the cloud functions of your TP-Link router on the Tether APP.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Bu SSS faydalı mı?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Bölgeniz için ürünler, etkinlikler ve hizmetler alın.