Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
End of Life
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>จะค้นหาเวอร์ชั่นฮาร์ดแวร์บนอุปกรณ์ TP-Link ได้อย่างไร
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.10 or below) to this version, please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Some new functions of the Controller require device firmware support, and the supporting firmware for routers and switches will be released soon.
Supported device models and firmware:
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel. 36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel. 36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel. 63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel. 33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70543 and above
EAP265 HD, EAP230-Wall, EAP235-Wall, EAP660 HD, EAP620 HD
TL_SG3428MP, TL_SG3428, SG3428X, TL_SG3428XMP, TL-SG3452P, TL-SG3452,
TL-SG3210XHP-M2, TL-SG3210_V3, TL-SX3008F,
TL-SG2428P, TL-SL2428P_V4.2, TL-SG2210MP, TL-SG2210P_V3.20, TL-SG2218,
1. Add daylight saving time function.
2. Portal supports multiple entries. Local user accounts and voucher codes support binding to different portal entries.
3. Add daily/weekly/monthly limit in Voucher/Local User traffic limit function.
4. Add rate limit templates for SSID and Client rate limit modules.
5. Cancel the site administrator's authority for global configuration, such as controller general and maintenance settings.
6. Upgrade the MongoDB database version from 3.4.20 to 3.4.23.
7. Add IPv6 function.
8. Add L2TP/PPTP interface in the static routing and policy routing function.
9. Add Firewall-State timeout at Settings-Network Security.
10. Add Router Table, Dynamic DNS, VPN Status, Port Forwarding Status in the Insight list.
11. Add ISP Load card and VPNs card in the Dashboard.
12. Add layer-3 function for L2+ switches.
13. Add ethertype value for switch ACL.
14. Add Switch Status in the Insight list.
15. Optimize the configuration logic for Switch STP and loopback detection function.
16. Add PoE utilization card in the Dashboard.
17. Add switch S/N information at Devices-Details-Overview
18. Add AI-Roaming function.
19. Add RADIUS DM function in portal RADIUS authentication.
20. Add dynamic VLAN feature in RADIUS profile.
21. Add OFDMA switch button for AX EAP.
1. Fixed the bug that the local user can still access the Internet after re-authenticating, though it has reached the upper traffic limit.
2. Fixed the bug that the PoE scheduler may not take effect.
3. Fixed the bug that the Omada Controller frequently prints roaming logs in the log list.
4. Fixed the bug that the settings of PAP and CHAP authentication mode are inverse in the Controller.
5. Fixed the bug that we may not be able to configure or disable the portal authentication (with general error occurs) sometimes.
6. Fixed the bug that we can’t set VPN servers in different Controller sites in the meantime.
7. Fixed the bug that the SDN Controller does not support spaces character and Nordic script.
8. Fixed the bug that the Controller may not restore the backup file successfully if the backup file is too large (80MB or above).
1. Omada SDN Controller can configure and manage only certain devices with supported firmware. You need to make sure your device is compatible with Omada SDN Controller.
2. If you are using Omada Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the procedure of the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
3. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.14 or below.
4. This version of the controller is applied to the Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Check products and services for your region.