Dedicated 24 PoE+ Ports (250 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 250 W PoE power budget* for the 24× 10/100Mbps PoE+ ports makes it has a wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, etc.
24× 10/100Mbps PoE+ Ports
Up to 30 W on Each Port
Total 250 W Power Budget*
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
• 802.1p CoS/ DSCP priority• 8 priority queues• Priority Schedule Mode - SP (Strict Priority) - WRR (Weighted Round Robin) • Queue Weight Config• Bandwidth Control - Port/Flow based Rating Limit• Smoother Performance• Actions for flows- Mirror(to supported interface)- Redirect(to supported interface)- Rate Limit- QoS Remark• Storm Control - Multiple Control Modes(kbps/ratio/pps) - Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-Unicast Control
• Link Aggregation - Static link aggregation - Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 ports per group - 802.3ad LACP• Spanning Tree Protocol - 802.1D STP - 802.1w RSTP - 802.1s MSTP - STP Security: Loop back detection, TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect, Root Protect• Loopback Detection - Port based - VLAN based• Flow Control - 802.3x Flow Control - HOL Blocking Prevention• Mirroring - Port Mirroring - One-to-One - Many-to-One - Tx/Rx/Both - CPU Mirroring
• Supports 511 (IPv4, IPv6) IGMP groups• IGMP Snooping - IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping - Fast Leave - IGMP Snooping Querier - IGMP Authentication• IGMP Authentication• MVR• MLD Snooping - MLD v1/v2 Snooping - Fast Leave - MLD Snooping Querier - Static Group Config - Limited IP Multicast• Multicast Filtering: 256 profiles and 16 entries per profile
• Time-based ACL• MAC ACL- Source MAC- Destination MAC- VLAN ID- User Priority- Ether Type• IP ACL-Source IP- Destination IP- Fragment- IP Protocol- TCP Flag- TCP/UDP Port- DSCP/IP TOS- User Priority• Combined ACL• Packet Content ACL• IPv6 ACL• Policy- Mirroring- Redirect- Rate Limit- QoS Remark• ACL apply to Port/VLAN
• IP-MAC-Port Binding- DHCP Snooping- ARP Inspection- IPv4 Source Guard• IPv6-MAC-Port Binding- DHCPv6 Snooping- ND Detection- IPv6 Source Guard• DoS Defend• Static/Dynamic Port Security- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port• Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control- kbps/ratio/pps control mode• IP/Port/MAC based access control• 802.1X- Port based authentication- Mac based authentication- VLAN Assignment- MAB- Guest VLAN- Support Radius authentication and accountability• AAA (including TACACS+)• Port Isolation• Secure web management through HTTPS with SSLv3/TLS 1.2• Secure Command Line Interface (CLI) management with SSHv1/SSHv2
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.