Download for Deco M5(3-pack)
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
How to set up the TP-Link Deco M5 Mesh Wi-Fi SystemThis video guides you step by step to set up your Deco M5 in Router and AP mode. With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app?
- What can I do if my wireless devices cannot connect to Deco?
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How can I enable a guest network and share it with others?
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Common questions about Deco
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- What can I do if Deco suddenly lost internet access?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco?
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- How to enable WPS function on Deco?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- General questions about Parental Control feature of Deco?
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco?
- How to improve the Wi-Fi range of Deco?
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco?
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID?
- Can I use Deco along with my current ISP?