AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant1
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8010P KIT supports 2x2 MIMO* with beamforming, delivering ultra-fast data transfer speed. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
*The MIMO functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates especially during peak periods.
Line-Neutral/Line-Ground with Beamforming
MIMO Technology with Beamforming maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Long Distance Long Distance
Higher Transmission Capacity & More Stable Connections
MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8010P KIT can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
- Neutral Wire
- Line Wire
- Ground Wire
MIMO - Multi-input Multi-output
SISO - Single-input Single-output
for Ultra-fast Datasheet Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA8010P KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA8010P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
- 4K TV
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
The integrated power socket, with power output of up to 15A*, means the powerline can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Simply plug in your device or extension lead as though it were a normal wall socket. The built-in noise filter also helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting Powerline performance.
*Power output of up to 15A is suitable for high-power
electrical appliances to be connected.
Power Save by Up to 85%
TL-PA8010P is a new-generation of Powerline adapter. Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- Working mode
- Power-Saving mode
- The terms “AV1200” and “1200Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “ AV1200” or “ 1200Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE1901, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab|
|Interface||1 * Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 6W
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||5.2×2.8×1.7 in. (131×72×42 mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Power Output to Integrated Socket||16 A|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Recommended ProductTL-PA8010P KIT was recommended by Redes Zone2015, Spain
Recommended awardTL-PA8010PKIT has received a Recommended Award from Hardware Heaven2015, UK
Very GoodTL-PA8010P KIT has received Very Good award from CHIP Magazine.2015, Germany