AX1800 High Gain Wireless USB Adapter
- Fast WiFi 6 - Break the gigabit barrier with speeds up to 1201 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz).
- Dual Band Wireless - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands for flexible connectivity.
- Broader Coverage - Connect to your WiFi from wherever in your home with high-gain antennas and Beamforming.
- Lower Latency Gameplay - OFDMA and MU-MIMO ensure the most efficient WiFi connection for your PC.
- Improved Security - WPA3 provides the latest security enhancements for personal password protection.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - Up to 10x faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0***
|Dimensions||30.5 × 14.8 × 111.7 mm (1.2 × 0.58 × 4.4 in)|
|Antenna||2× High-Gain Dual-Band Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax|
|Signal Rate||5 GHz:11ax: Up to 1201 Mbps(dynamic)11ac: Up to 867 Mbps(dynamic)11n: Up to 300 Mbps(dynamic)11a: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic)2.4 GHz:11ax: Up to 574 Mbps(dynamic)11n: Up to 400 Mbps(dynamic)11g: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic)11b: Up to 11 Mbps(dynamic)|
|Transmit Power||5 GHz: 19dBm(FCC) /16dBm(CE) (EIRP)2.4 GHz : 19dBm(FCC) / 14.5dBm(CE) (EIRP)|
|Wireless Modes||Infrastructure mode|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA/WPA2/WPA3, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||AX1800 High Gain Wireless USB Adapter Archer TX20UHQuick Installation GuideUSB 3.0 Cradle|
|System Requirements||Supported operating systems include Windows 10, 11|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
*Models' appearances and specifications are not determined and will be updated accordingly. Please use the product images only for reference.
**Some features may require software upgrades or subscriptions.
***Numbers are based on testing conducted by the USB-IF and your computers are required to also support USB 3.0.
****Use of Wi-Fi 6 and other features, including OFDMA and MU-MIMO, require your APs to also support the corresponding features.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.