TL-PA8030 KITEnd of Life
AV1200 3-port Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1200Mbps1, supports all your online needs
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- 3 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8030 KIT supports 2x2 MIMO* , so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
*The MIMO functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates especially during peak periods.
Line-Neutral/Line-Ground with Beamforming
MIMO Technology maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Long Distance Long Distance
Higher Transmission Capacity & More Stable Connections
MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8030 KIT can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
- Neutral Wire
- Line Wire
- Ground Wire
MIMO - Multi-input Multi-output
SISO - Single-input Single-output
3 Gigabit Ports
for Maximum Connectivity
With 3 gigabit Ethernet ports, TL-PA8030 KIT can simultaneously connect up to 3 wired-only devices. This makes the TL-PA8030 KIT the perfect home entertainment companion. Connect any 3 devices from smart TVs and game consoles to NAS boxes and computers to the Internet at the same time. Just plug the Ethernet cable into the powerline and away you go!
- Game Console
- 4K TV
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
Power Save by Up to 85%
TL-PA8030 KIT is a new-generation of Powerline adapter.
Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- Working mode
- Power-Saving mode
|Functionaliteit van de Hardware|
|Stekkertype||EU, UK, US|
|Standaarden en protocollen||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Interface||3 * Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Energieverbruik||Maximum: 6W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 6W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.5W (220V/50Hz)
|LED-Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Afmetingen ( B x D x H )||4.85*2.68*1.18 in. (123*68*30 mm)|
|BEREIK||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Functionaliteit van de Software|
|Pakketinhoud||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) CAT.5eEthernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|Systeemvereisten||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux|
|Omgeving||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.