Download for OC300
Omada Discovery Utility
Omada Discovery Utility 5.1.1
|Published Date: 2023-12-26
|File Size: 40.06 MB
Operating System: Windows/Mac OS/Linux
How to configure Omada Hardware Controller via Omada App
This videos shows how you to set up the Omada Hardware Controller (OC200 is used as an example) via Omada app locally and remotely.More Fold
How to configure Omada Hardware Controller via a Web Browser
This videos shows how you to set up the Omada Hardware Controller (OC200 is used as an example) via a web browser locally and remotely.More Fold
How to Choose an Omada SDN Controller
This video will show you how to choose an Omada SDN Controller and its management interface.More Fold
How to Set Up the Whole Network of Gateway, Switches, and EAPs Using Omada SDN Controller
This video will demonstration how to do a full configuration with TP-Link Omada products including gateway, switches and EAPs. As an example, we are going to build the wired and wireless networks from scratch at our TP-Link Office. The setup consists of 7 steps: Step 1. Log in to the Controller Step 2. Adopt Devices Step 3. View Dashboard and Menus Step 4. Set up WAN Step 5. Set up LAN and VLANs Step 6. Set up Wi-Fi Step 7. Set up ACLMore Fold
- How to use encrypted SMTP Server on Omada SDN Controller
- How to migrate Omada Controller with the Migration feature
- API and Code Sample for External Portal Server (Omada Controller 5.0.15 or above)
- Announcement on Discontinuation of Facebook Wi-Fi
- How to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of Omada Controller
- API and Code Sample for RADIUS Server with External Web Portal (Omada Controller 4.1.5 or above)
- How to get a backup file on Omada Hardware/Software/Cloud-Based Controller above V5.8
- The differences and commons of three Omada Controllers
- Omada Cloud’s Domain Names
- CLI Configuration Guide for Omada SDN Controller (v5.9.9 and above)
- How to enable Cloud Access on Omada SDN controller
- Statement on Spring Framework RCE Vulnerability(For Omada Software Controller)
- How to Manage Omada Devices at Different Sites Using Omada SDN Controller via Port Forwarding (Controller 5.0 or Above)
- How to Manage Omada Devices at Different Sites Using Omada SDN Controller via VPN (Controller 5.0 or Above)
- Configuration Guide on Dynamic VLAN with the VLAN Assignment function of RADIUS
- How to Configure Portal Authentication on Omada Controller
- How to go through Set-up Wizard when Starting Omada SDN controller
- PPSK Configuration Guide
- Configuration Guide on EAP-TLS authentication for WPA-Enterprise (with FreeRADIUS)
- How to add an Omada Gateway to the network?(Controller 4.3.5 or below)
- How to Configure Voucher Authentication on Omada Controller
- How to add an Omada Gateway to the network? (Controller 4.4.3 or above)
- What to do if you cannot find the page of Omada SDN Controller
- How to use the Recovery Mode to recover the firmware for Omada Hardware Controller
- What to do if you get an alert of “The number of logs is up to the limit”
- How to preconfigure WAN settings on Omada Controller (v5 or above)
- How to configure the WLAN Group function on the SDN Controller(New UI)
- How to set the PVID/VLAN ID for the second port on the EAP
- How to disable 5GHz WiFi for Omada EAP
- How to convert SSL certificate format using OpenSSL(For Omada SDN Controller)
- How to Add Omada Devices to Omada Cloud-Based Controller
- Which ports do Omada Controller and EAP Discovery Utility use?
- How to import your customized portal web page to Omada Controller
- How to correctly Delete All Events log on Omada Controller
- How to configure URL blacklist or whitelist using Omada Controller's URL Filtering feature
- VLAN configurations of the LAN ports on Omada Gateway in Controller mode
- Frequently asked questions of Omada SDN solution related to upgrading and management
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2022-07-25
|File Size: 182.57 MB
Built-in Omada SDN Controller v5.3.2
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
The following information is for programmers, and is unnecessary for most TP-Link home users.
The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Omada SDN Controller 5.0
Omada SDN Controller 4.3
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.