Cree LED Bulb
How to add a Cree LED bulb to the Deco network?
- Install a single Cree Connected LED bulb in a lamp or light fixture. The switch to the lamp of fixture should remain off at this time.
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Lights -> LED Bulb (Cree) -> NEW DEVICE;
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- While searching, turn on the bulb.
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the bulb is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN, while searching, turn off and then turn on the bulb.
- When the bulb is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for the bulb. Then tap DONE, and the bulb will list on the app.
How to reset the Cree LED bulb?
- Turn the bulb OFF for 2 seconds, and then turn it ON for 1 second.
- Repeat the step above three more times for a total of four OFF/ON cycles.
- After the forth cycle, the bulb should then blink to indicate it has been reset.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the bulb / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the bulb is already factory reset before you add.
- Make sure the bulb has power supply.
- Move the bulb closer to the Deco unit.
- Unplug and re-plug the bulb, then try again.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
해당 FAQ가 유용했나요?
여러분의 의견은 사이트 개선을 위해 소중하게 사용됩니다.