TP-Link at IFA 2022 Unleashing New Possibilities for Smart Lives and Networking Solutions
SHENZHEN, China - Sep. 2nd 2022 - TP-Link, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, will unveil its latest products and technologies at IFA 2022, including Tapo smart home, Wi-Fi 6E networking, and integrated business solutions. You can find TP-Link in Hall 10.2 at booth 102 during September 2–6.
Unleash Your Smartest Life – Simply Sustainable and Secure
Tapo smart home products constantly create smart lifestyles with efficient energy saving, reliable security, and considerate comfort. At IFA 2022, Tapo introduces a set of IoT products, including smart bulbs, smart doorbells, privacy cameras, and smart sensors.
- Enjoy a more energy-saving lifestyle with Tapo smart bulbs. The brightness level of the 9W Tapo Smart Bulb (Tapo L530E) is equivalent to 60W incandescent light bulbs. Tapo smart bulbs last for up to 13.6 years due to their upgraded hardware and eco-friendly functions, such as scheduling usage time and monitoring energy consumption.
- Keep an eye on what matters to your home with Tapo doorbells and cameras. You can direct your deliveries to your porch with a smart doorbell (Tapo D230S1), retract the lens physically to protect your privacy (Tapo C225), and watch your pet on the Tapo app.
- Refresh your home and explore more convenience with smart sensors and a smart hub. Now, your bulbs will light up automatically to welcome you home as a motion sensor (Tapo T100) detects your movement. The Tapo Smart Thermostat (Tapo T315) can change indoor temperature based on the precise measurements and preset ranges programmed into the Temperature & Humidity Monitor. Also, you can set alarm triggers for the 90 dB alarm built into the hub (Tapo H100).
Experience the State-of-the-Art Smart Mesh Wi-Fi – Fast & Stable. Everywhere.
TP-Link has evolved for the better with its Wi-Fi 6E products, taking your Wi-Fi experience to the next level.
- Archer AXE200 Omni comes with innovative mechanically rotating antennas. Rotating antennas can be automatically adjusted by the router or app instead of manual adjustments required for traditional antennas. Antenna automation enhances both wireless signal transmission and user experience. Archer AXE200 Omni also features blazing-fast 11 Gbps Wi-Fi and multi-gigabit wired connections.
- Deco XE200 has incorporated the leading Wi-Fi 6E Whole Home Mesh System and AI-Driven Mesh technology. It greatly extends Wi-Fi coverage up to 6500 sq. ft/m2 (2-pack) with a capacity of over 200 devices. The sixteen high-gain antennas provide higher simultaneous transmissions while also supporting multi-gigabit entertainment, like VR and AR.
One-Stop Solution – Reliably Professional and Efficient
TP-Link’s Omada SDN (Software-Defined Networking) Solution with the Omada Cloud-Based Controller has been officially released this year. The advanced features provide the basis for the improved centralized management capability, higher efficiency for easier maintenance, higher security for better protection, and higher reliability for stable operation.
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP): There is no need to send out an engineer for on-site configuration.
- Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment: Enterprises receive powerful wireless performance while significantly reducing Wi-Fi interference.
- Higher Security: No user traffic passes through the cloud, ensuring better data privacy protection.
- Higher Reliability: With 99.99% SLA availability, 24/7 automated fault detection, and geographically isolated backup servers, your operations will always continue.
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No.1 provider of Wi-Fi devices*, supplying distribution to more than 170 countries and serving billions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance, and value, TP-Link has created a portfolio of consumer, business, and ISP networking products. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding its business domain into Consumer Electronics, IoT, and Security technologies in order to meet the demands of tomorrow.
*Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker, Q4 2021.