Outdoor Security Wi-Fi Camera
- ColorPro Night Vision-Provides professional protection by revealing bright-color images without any spotlights even in ultra-low light conditions. Feel its superiority and experience daylight clarity during pitch-black nights.
- F1.0 Super-Aperture Lens & 1/1.79''Large Sensor-An F1.0 super-aperture lens captures 4× more the amount of light than F2.0 while the 1/1.79'' sensor has a larger target surface and higher sensitivity than normal 1/2.7'' sensors. Both are key to rendering colors under ultra-low light conditions.
- 2K QHD Live View-Tapo C325WB adopts a 2688×1520 resolution, capturing sharper images with 2× more pixels than 1080p.
- Person/Animal/Vehicle Detection-Smart AI identifies people, animals, and vehicles, notifying users as needed‡. All are provided for free.
- Customizable Motion Detection-Set up activity zones or boundaries and receive instant notifications anytime when motion is detected in your customized zones.
- Secure Local and Cloud Storage-Save recorded video to a microSD card(up to 512 GB)†or by using Tapo Care cloud storage services**.
- IP66 Weatherproof-Offers excellent waterproof and dustproof performance for outdoor scenarios.
- Wireless/Wired Networking-Connect the camera to your network through Ethernet or Wi-Fi for more flexible installation.
- Wide Field of View-A wide FOV up to 127° provides a larger detection range covering more space, enabling you to focus on more vital areas.
Daylight Clarity at Night
Outdoor Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C325WB
ColorPro: Industry-Leading Technology
Vivid Colors, Vivid Details, even at Night
Tapo C325WB renders vivid colors even under ultra-low light conditions, while the smartphone can only make out darkness∆. Experience its superiority with daylight clarity during pitch-black nights.
Razor-Sharp Images with Brighter Colors
Compared with other full-color cameras with spotlights/floodlights, Tapo C325WB reveals brighter, more natural colors and clearer images with ColorPro night vision and 2688×1520 resolution.
Tapo C325WB ColorPro Night Vision
IR Night Vision
Color Night Vision with Floodlights
See More Details
See Further, See More Colors
Compared with other full-color night vision cameras, Tapo C325WB won’t be limited to the range of spotlights or floodlights so you can see further and see more colors without dark corners.
No Light Reflection/Overexposure
Enjoy clearer views and no more lose details without any spotlights or floodlights causing light reflection or overexposure.
Free, Enhanced AI Detection
Tapo C325WB can detect people, animals, and vehicles even during pitch-black night. No spotlights needed also means higher accuracy. All are provided for free.
Less Missed Events
Detects people hidden in the dark by capturing more light and colors.
Less False Alarms
Reduces false alarms triggered by flying insects, shaking leaves, or flashing light.
Customizable Detection and Alarms
Set up customized activity zones and record your own audio as alarms to frighten away unwanted visitors.
Helps Tapo C325WB perform well even in harsh environments with rain and dust.
- Tapo 127° Wide FOV Other 90° FOV
Wide Field of View
A wide FOV up to 127° provides a larger detection range covering more space, enabling you to focus on more areas.
- without HDR HDR
High Dynamic Range
Never miss a detail, even under intense nighttime lighting, with the HDR technology ensuring balanced images without overexposure or underexposure.
Communicate directly with whoever’s standing outside.
Connect the camera to your network through Ethernet or WiFi for more flexible installation.
Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for hands-free life.
Dedicated Tapo App
Live view, playback, save clips and set up–all in one app.
Download the Tapo app
Turn on your camera and plug it in
Follow the in-app guide
|1/1.79“ Progressive Scan CMOS
|F/NO: 1.0±5%; Focal Length: 4.58mm±5%
|ColorPro Night Vision
|Color: 0.0005 Lux, 0 Lux with Spotlights
|2× Built-in Spotlights
|Interface & Button
|1× Ethernet Port1× RESET Button1× MicroSD Card Slot (Up to 512 GB)
|2K QHD 4MP
|VIDEO & AUDIO
|2688 × 1520 px
|Audio Input & Output
|Built-in Microphone and Speaker
|Two-Way Audio with Noise Cancellation
|97 dB (Level measured at 4-inch/10-cm distance)
|MicroSD Card Slot on Camera (Up to 512 GB)General Information about using MicroSD Cards >
|Tapo Care Cloud Storage Services (Subscription required)
|DETECTION and NOTIFICATIONS
|Motion DetectionPerson DetectionPet DetectionVehicle DetectionLine-Crossing DetectionTamper Detection
|System NotificationSystem Notification with Snapshot (Tapo Care Services)
|Connect via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
|IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
|1× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Port on Camera
|Standards and Protocols
|IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
|On-Device Machine Learning128-bit AES Encryption with SSL/TLSWPA/WPA2-PSK
|9V DC Power Adapter
|100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
|9 V, 0.6 A (DC Power)
|Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
|Tapo App: iOS 9.0 or higher, Andriod 4.4 or higher
|5.85 × 4.09 × 2.78 in (148.7 × 104 × 70.6mm)
|Tapo C325WBPower AdapterWaterproof SealMounting AnchorsMounting ScrewsMounting TemplateWaterproof Cable AttachmentsQuick Start Guide
|Dimensions( W X D X H )
|5.85 x 5.43 x 3.56 in. (148.7 x 137.9 x 90.4 mm)
|CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM
|-20℃~45℃(-4°F ~113 °F)
|Tapo C325WB CameraDC Power AdapterMounting AnchorsMounting Screws Mounting TemplateWaterproof SealWaterproof Cable AttachmentsQuick Start Guide
|100-240V. 50/60Hz, 0.3A
|9.0V/0.6A (DC Power)
Note: Tapo C325WB is not recommended to be used indoors. Please install it outdoors at the height of 2m-3m and turn off HDR for better night vision performance in low-light conditions.
†microSD card purchased separately. **Subscribe for cloud storage at https://www.tapo.com/tapocare/
‡Tapo C325WB's animal detection currently supports cats and dogs. More types of animals will be supported in the future.
∆The comparison image was taken using a phone's camera, and actual images may vary with devices.