What Do I Need to Prepare Before Begin to Install TP-Link Wireless Router (Installation Environment Requirements)?
- Broadband Internet Access Service (DSL/Cable/Ethernet)
- One DSL/Cable modem that has an RJ45 connector
- Each PC in the LAN needs a working Ethernet Adapter and an Ethernet cable
- TCP/IP protocol must be installed on each PC
- Web browser, such as Internet Explorer 5.0 or later, Netscape Navigator 6.0 or later
- Do not place in direct sunlight or near a heater or heating vent
- Do not cluttered or crowded. There should be at least 2 inches (5 cm) of clear space on all sides of the router
- Well ventilated (especially if it is in a closet)
- Operating temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH, Non-condensing
- Make sure your computer can connect to the Internet through your broadband service successfully. If there is any problem, please contact your ISP.
- Please configure the router with the computer that was last connected directly to your modem.
- You can only use the Ethernet port on your modem. If you were using the USB connection before using the router, then you must turn off your modem, disconnect the USB cable and connect an Ethernet cable to the Internet port on the router, and then turn the modem back on. In some cases, you may need to call your ISP to change connection types (USB to Ethernet).
- If you have DSL broadband service and are connecting via PPPoE, make sure you disable or uninstall any PPPoE software such as WinPoet, Broadjump, or Enternet 300 from your computer, or else you will not be able to connect to the Internet. Some ISPs also provide similar PPPoE software.
- Please follow the Quick Installation Guide and User Guide to install and configure your TP-Link Router.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Est-ce que ce FAQ a été utile ?
Vos commentaires nous aideront à améliorer ce site.
SubscriptionTP-Link prend votre vie privée au sérieux. Pour plus de détails sur la politique de confidentialité de TP-Link, veuillez consultez la page suivante Politique de confidentialité de TP-Link .