Descarga para TL-R480T+
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- How to Upgrade TP-Link SMB Router through CLI
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on TP-Link SMB Router (new UI)
- How to configure remote management on SMB router using the new GUI
- How to configure Policy Routing on Dual WAN Router using the new GUI
- How to configure Link Backup on Dual WAN Router using the new GUI
- How to configure One-to-One NAT on Safestream routers using the new GUI
- How to configure Session Limit and Bandwidth Control to control traffic on SafeStream routers using the new GUI
- How to configure WOL (Wake On LAN) on TP-Link SafeStream Router using the new GUI
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on TP-Link Load Balance and VPN routers using the new GUI
- How to setup your SafeStream router in standalone mode
- How to set up access rules for TP-Link SMB router?
- How to configure MAC Filtering on TP-Link SMB Routers (New UI)
- How to use Iperf to test the speed on TP-Link routers
- Why virtual server (port forwarding) feature is not working on your TP-Link Business router?
- Why cannot I get multi-wan bandwidth aggregation test effect via speedtest.net by SMB router?
- How to limit specific IP to access to internal server by TP-LINK SMB router?
- How to check the link status and data traffic statistics of TP-Link Business Routers with SNMP
- Source code template for External Web Portal (Business Router)
- What can I do if the log shows packets dropped on TP-Link SMB router?